Engage your Audience.Expand your Empire.

Social Media Marketing

We take your social media on our “to-do” list so you can focus on doing what you do best !

As a business owner, you have about a thousand things to do every day, but social media doesn’t have to be first one of them.

Our social media marketing and consultation services are designed to present you where people are talking about your products or services, areas where you can get involved, and tactics to build brand awareness.

We provide full scale social media campaign management, branding, and account set up services, as well as long term consulting services to manage your social media campaign as per proven practices.

Social Media Optimization

Through social media optimization (SMO) we streamline your website in multiple ways that make it easier for visitors to share and spread site content across various social media sites. In other words, we make your site more visible to social media users.

Paid Campaigns

New start with social media marketing or fine-tuning your existing campaign the PPC (Pay Per Click) we are ready to help with every aspect of your social media campaign management—from tracking setup to content creation and more.You can count on us for social media advertising on multiple platforms.

Social Media Management

Based on competitive analysis we discover what social media strategies and channels best serve your business needs. We set up the accounts, brand profiles, images, timelines, etc., and implement on-site badges linking from websites and blogs to your social media accounts. It is full scope management of your social accounts including collaborative efforts to push content, promotions, ads, blog posts, and more each month. We monitor channel performance and provide you with input, feedback and content recommendations.

Social Currency

Social media marketing is much more than just posting on Facebook or Twitter, When you publish content on a social media platform, it affects your entire online presence. Social content creates backlinks to your website, builds your digital authority, and improves your search engine optimization (SEO). Google and Bing both take your company’s social signals into account while determining its search engine ranking, utilizing collective data generated by your social media platforms to evaluate your site’s credibility. The more relevant data you have, the better is your ranking.

A keen understanding of this aspect of social media marketing is vital for your digital marketing success. Get noticed and drive more traffic to your website with social signals.

Facebook Marketing

Put your beautiful face forward

The opportunities created for businesses by Facebook are endless. There is no other social platform that allows you to define and target your audience so precisely. Facebook not only allows you to target traditional demographics, such as gender or location, but also user interest and behaviours', which increases visibility to customers already looking for goods and services in your industry. Simply having a Facebook account is not enough, you must engage and communicate.

Twitter Marketing

Short term social. Long term results

Build impressive backlinks, make real connections, and connect your ideal audience with strategic Twitter marketing. Twitter is one of the largest and most powerful social marketing tools available. The use of hashtags and Twitter lists make it easy for you to connect with real people and do business with real customers.

Google

Social that’s better for SEO

Without Google, your internet marketing won’t go much far. Google helps your business get seen online by making proper Google Maps indexing and significantly improving your search engine optimization. The first page of a Google search result receives 87% of all click-throughs. Never settle for the remaining 13%! Optimize your business with Google.

LinkedIn Marketing

Networking with industry leaders

Grow your network and meet professionals who are looking for business. LinkedIn is the primary social platform in business to business marketing. Grow your business and professional network and develop valuable and strategic connections with industry leaders. Accessing millions of professionals is at your fingertips.